If you are from an institution that manages land:
- Contact us if you are considering making a restoration commitment to the Bonn Challenge.
- Consider conducting a restoration opportunity assessment to find the best places to start restoration as well as engage key stakeholders for success. Visit our Restoration Opportunities Assessment Methodology (ROAM) page to learn more.
If you are an academic or member of an NGO or civil society:
- Consider joining the Global Partnership on Forest and Landscape Restoration (GPFLR), to contribute your work or perspective to the global movement.
If you are an investor, fund manager, or member of the business community:
- Help us continue to make the case for investment in restoration. Contact us to learn more about finding and making restoration investments, new business models with good return on investment, and case studies from around the world.
If you are an educator, practitioner, or extension service member:
- Consider hosting a learning event on restoration or joining one of our learning networks and up-coming training programs. Read more about practitioner training networks.